In this program, students learn practical and theory of electrical system, and apply that knowledge in designing electrical infrastructure for commercial building.
The Arabian Infotech Electrical design course covers various features including:
- Electrical principles and their application to electrical equipment
- Circuits and systems used in commercial and high-rise residential buildings.
- Grounding and power factors.
- Electrical code interpretation.
- Short Circuit calculations in a building.
Electrical Design Training course analyzes the various design elements that make up electrical system (Both Low current & High Current).
- Electrical Generation, transmission and distribution general concept.
- Lux level Calculation, Load scheduling, common area, open area and load calculation..
- Voltage Drop Calculation, Switch Gears, Panel Boards,
- Transformer Selection as Per regulation.
- Cable Tray Design & Selection, BUSBAR details and selection.
- Different Electrical Services: Lightening, Power, Fire Alarm CCTV etc..
- Telephone system (As per DU, Etisalat).
- Types of Drawings: Design Drawing & Shop Drawing.
- Green Building Design Implementation. .
- Types of Earthling according to the requirements. .
- Designing as per Electrical standards: NEC, BS, DEWA, ADEWA, IEC, NEMA, NFPA etc..,
Why Electrical Design Training Courses in UAE with Arabian Info Tech?
Our studies are tutored and delivered by well experienced MEP Electrical trainers. These classes are taken on a weekly basis, classes will be available on weekends also for working professionals.
Our MEP Electrical Design training has proven to be highly effective in the past, teaching professionals effective skills in operation, design and maintenance. MEP Design also covered the practical project and teach getting approval from the Govt. authorities.
Arabian Infotech offer specialist courses in Dubai. The main aspect of this industrial oriented training Programs which will give our trainees a real industrial exposure – not just a course. The trainees will be considered similar to our employees and are allotted project participation, assistance and execution.
For more detail’s in regards to our Electrical training courses in the emirates send us an enquiry or email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
For admission related queries, please contact