CMA (Certified Management Accountant) is the advanced professional certification specifically designed to measure the accounting and financial management skills that drive business performance. The CMA Program is tailor-made for accounting and finance professionals at all levels, whether you want to enhance your value to your current organization or expand your career potential. Earning the CMA will make you part of a network of over 30,000 credentialed peers worldwide.
CMA Course structure consists of two parts. Arabian Info-Tech provides CMA training at its best and gives all the resources to its students to prepare for the exams. The exam is structured as follows:
CMA PART I – Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance and Control
- External Financial Reporting Decisions.
- Planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Performance management.
- Internal controls
CMA PART II – Financial Decision Making
- Financial statement analysis.
- Corporate finance.
- Decision analysis.
- Risk management
- Investment decisions
- Professional ethics
Who Can do CMA?
[p]To participate in the CMA program, candidates must be members of IMA. To earn the CMA designation, candidates must pass both exam parts and fulfill the following education and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Please reference the Education Qualification Section of the CMA Handbook.
- Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting or financial management. Please reference the Experience Qualification section of the CMA Handbook.
How long it takes to complete CMA?
For an average student it takes around 4-6 months to complete CMA exams.
When to appear in CMA exams?
Exam parts are offered according to the following schedule:
- January and February
- May and June
- September and October
Where can you sit in CMA exams?
Exams are administered through the worldwide network of Prometric Testing Centers and are available in accordance with local customs. There are many locations throughout the U.S. and internationally.
- IMA Annual Membership Fee: US$ 210
- CMA Entrance Fee: US$ 200
- Exam Fee: US$ 350 per part (US$ 300 per part if you take both parts in same examination window)
What is Expiration of CMA Exam Parts?
All CMA candidates have three years to complete the CMA program track. The time period will begin with the date of entry into the program. If the two-part exam is not completed within three years, then credit for the part passed will expire.
How To Apply
For admission related queries, please contact