We have designed this programme for you to learn new tools and techniques to negotiate in a variety of internal and external scenarios. We all negotiate as part of everyday life. You will leave the programme with a renewed confidence in seeking win-win outcomes in all negotiations.
Who should attend:
This course is suitable for all those involved in business, managerial and other kinds of negotiations who wish to enhance their negotiation skills and make negotiations a more enjoyable, rewarding and effective part of their job.
How will I benefit ?
After the course you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of effective negotiation
- Choose the correct negotiation strategy and style
- Effectively apply the chosen strategy and style
- The concept of negotiating
- Negotiation in a win-win environment.
- Difference between negotiating and selling.
- Individual behaviours, their effects and the situations in which they are most relevant and powerful.
- The generic negotiation process.
- The concept of power in a negotiation.
- The importance of emotional intelligence in the negotiation process.
- Verbal behavior, its role and to be able to differentiate good from bad.
- Hostile negotiation strategies and how to defend against them.
- Different styles in negotiating and be able to relate to one’s own style.
How To Apply
For admission related queries, please contact