Improve your decision-making capabilities through critical thinking, structured reasoning, and creative problem analysis.
We’ve developed this course to provide you with the process, language and tools to raise their own effectiveness when innovating and problem-solving. you will be able to use these skills in the workplace to make more effective, efficient and creative use of people’s time when working in teams to solve problems. Learn how to be an inventive, logical decision maker by understanding the principles behind critical thinking and the tools used to consistently identify and select the best decision among multiple alternatives. In this course, you’ll explore a structured way to approach and dismantle problems with a view toward optimum outcomes.
What You Will Gain
- An understanding of different types of problems and how to differentiate between them
- A clear and systematic approach to problem solving and decision making
- A range of proven models to identify the causes, and diagnose the key aspects, of a problem
- An opportunity to examine different ways of approaching a problem and choosing the most appropriate solution
- An opportunity to practice logical problem solving techniques during the training
How To Apply
For admission related queries, please contact