Training and re-training are now an essential part of the business strategy for all successful companies. The course will provide complex insights and practical platform to help you understand different learning styles, key training methods, designing effective training programmes, evaluating learner’s and training outputs, way of incorporating media into the training, presentation techniques, and others.
This program is ideal for new trainers or experienced trainers who have not had formal education in training. It is also for those trainers who need a refresher to improve their classroom techniques and methods to transfer learning to work situations.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Lead the training agenda across the organisation
- Use different training interventions – optimising training through the application of a variety of training methodologies
- Groom training skills, both classroom and on-the-job
- Undertaking training needs analysis and planning training interventions
- Create and use measurement to support the training effort
- Explain how the in-house trainer can develop ones-self
How To Apply
For admission related queries, please contact