Arabian Infotech provides the most comprehensive electrical design training in Qatar. The training course is ideal for engineers who want to gain theoretical and practical knowledge about the electrical infrastructure within commercial buildings. Our six-week long training program will cover both the primary and advanced topics about electrical system design. The course will prove beneficial not only for electrical, mechanical and plumbing engineers but also for architects that are involved in the design and installation of MEP systems. Our experienced MEP electrical instructors can help you in understanding the design aspects of even the most complex high-rise building.
Upon completion of the training course, our students will have a thorough understanding about:
- The basic electrical principles and their application to electrical equipments.
- Circuits and systems used within commercial and high-rise buildings.
- Concepts of Grounding and Power Factors
- Electrical Code Interpretation
- Short Circuit Calculations of buildings
Electrical Design Course Content
- Electrical Generation, transmission and distribution general concept
- Lux level Calculation, Load scheduling, common area, open area and load calculation
- Voltage Drop Calculation, Switch Gears, Panel Boards
- Transformer Selection as Per regulation
- Cable Tray Design & Selection, BUSBAR details and selection
- Different Electrical Services: Lightening, Power, Fire Alarm CCTV etc.
- Telephone system (As per DU, Etisalat)
- Types of Drawings: Design Drawing & Shop Drawing
- Green Building Design Implementation
- Types of Earthling according to the requirements
- Designing as per Electrical standards: NEC, BS, DEWA, ADEWA, IEC, NEMA, NFPA etc.
Fully satisfied with electrical design program at Arabian Infotech. I was able to gain a lot of new information from the program, the classes in particular were a delight to follow.
Before undertaking the Electrical MEP course with Arabian Infotech, I was not much aware of the intricacies that went into electrical system designing. Thanks to your institute I feel that I now have an upper hand in my professional ventures. Thank you again!