Arabian Info-Tech Mission Statement
There’s never been a better time to start working toward a new career or business of your own. And you can start immediately – today if you want. Once your enrollment application is received and processed, then you will be getting a confirmation about the classes. When you’re ready to enroll, simply follow the steps provided on this website. It’s easy to get started. All of us at Arabian Info-Tech look forward to helping you get the career training you need to get ahead in life. Enroll today – and take the next step toward a brighter tomorrow.
Arabian Info-Tech Institutional Goals
- Provide educational programs that enable self-motivated, independent learners to acquire core competencies in their chosen technical and professional fields.
- Employ contemporary learning strategies based on academic standards of good practice.
- Develop and maintain systems that optimize student opportunities for broadly participative, interactive learning.
- Establish and communicate high standards of academic performance for students and the institution
- Assess student learning and institutional effectiveness systematically in order to improve student performance
- Provide an extensive suite of student support services based on student needs and interests
- Conduct fiscally responsible planning that balances the institution’s commitment to academic excellence with its concern for profitable financial performance
The mission is supported by an admissions policy that allows students with appropriate prior education to enroll in programs without regard to race, religion, gender, age, color, national origin, or physical disability. The school regularly assesses fulfillment of its mission and achievement of its institutional goals through ongoing studies of student learning, measurement of student satisfaction, and evaluation of career outcomes of graduates.